Proposal Submission Closed
The Session Proposal portal for the 40th Annual Symposium of the National Neurotrauma Society Including the AANS/CNS Joint Section on Neurotrauma and Critical Care (NNS 2023) is now closed.
In the context of the 35th Anniversary of the National Neurotrauma Society, the Neurotrauma 2023 theme will be focused this coming year on “Celebrating the Landmarks of Neurotrauma”.
All the delegates who wish to present at our upcoming symposium, either orally or with a poster, are welcome to make submissions. This is an opportunity to showcase your research and engage in discussions with experts the field of Neurotrauma. With many opportunities available, we encourage all of those eligible to apply!
Deadline of proposal submission was extended to November 1, 2022
Guidelines for Submitting a Session Proposal:
- Current NNS membership
- Session proposal should include 4 speakers
- Time allotted for each symposia session is 90 minutes. At the session organizer’s discretion, sessions may be organized as four 15 to 20-min talk slots followed by questions. The final minutes could be used for an alternative format, such as a debate among the four speakers, an extended Q&A between the audience and all four speakers, etc.
- The Symposium Planning Committee reserves the right to ask an organizer to modify their session to ensure balance and quality in the annual meeting program.
- You may only be a speaker in one session.
- Speaker honorarium will be determined if budget allows.
Higher priority will be giving to session proposals including the following:
- include related SCI and TBI talks
- include related preclinical and clinical talks
- have institutional diversity
- have gender and rank diversity
- sessions with confirmed speaker