When you try on your official #NNS2022 graphic tee for the first time... Purchase your @Neurotrauma 2022 conference T-shirt today and tweet us a photo of how great you look in your shirt!🤩 #NNS2022swag https://t.co/rMl3axABpYRead More
Proposal Submission Closed
Thank you very much for all submissions!
A high number of well thought out and innovative proposals were received this year. While the Committee was happy to see the high level of enthusiasm, only a limited number of proposals could be selected.
Please click on program at a glance for further information on the selected proposals.
Guidelines for Submitting a Session Proposal:
- Current NNS membership
- Session proposal should include 4 speakers
- Time allotted for each symposia session is 90 minutes. At the session organizer’s discretion, sessions may be organized as four 15 to 20-min talk slots followed by questions. The final minutes could be used for an alternative format, such as a debate among the four speakers, an extended Q&A between the audience and all four speakers, etc.
- The Symposium Planning Committee reserves the right to ask an organizer to modify their session to ensure balance and quality in the annual meeting program.
- You may only be a speaker in one session.
- Speakers should understand that no honorarium is given for participation (complimentary registration and /or travel will be provided at the Planning Committee’s discretion and as budget allows).
- include related SCI and TBI talks
- include related preclinical and clinical talks
- have institutional diversity
- have gender and rank diversity
- sessions with confirmed speaker