SPONSORSHIP AND EXHIBITS OPPORTUNITIES
The 40th Annual Symposium of the National Neurotrauma (#NNS2023) offers various sponsorship opportunities and benefits allowing your business and team to plan an active role at the event influencing future initiatives of care and treatment of patients with a traumatic brain or spinal cord injury. Your organization will thus shed the light on its human scope and community spirit aiming at making a positive-impact footprint in the field of Neurotrauma.
- Endorse other organizations or prominent individuals, involving them in your activities or supporting their attendance and work.
- Use the Symposium as a highly visible platform to showcase your leadership and pioneering initiatives.
- Provide an excellent opportunity to promote your name, support your brands and maintain a top-of-mind profile before, during and after Neurotrauma 2023.
- Align your corporate social responsibility program with the goals of the Symposium.
- Consolidate corporate relationships and expose your colleagues and organization to key markets.
- Allow your organization to demonstrate its commitment to best practices to a highly diverse and representative audience.
- Meet face-to-face with senior international decision-makers and develop conversations that will prove invaluable.
Attendees You’ll Meet
Exhibitor & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Neurotrauma Scientists
- Critical Care Physicians
- Preclinical and Clinical Researchers
- Allied Heath Professionals
- Students and post-doctoral fellows
- Symposium Dinner
- Welcome Reception
- Mobile App
- Water Stations
- Program Session Sponsors
- Digital Advertising
- Premium and Standard Booths
- And more!
Interested in Sponsoring or Exhibiting at NNS 2023?
To receive more details regarding sponsorship & exhibit opportunities, please fill out our Contact Form HERE
or you may contact us at the following link:
NNS Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Manager
International Conference Services Ltd. (ICS)
Suite 710, 1201 West Pender Street
Vancouver, BC, V6E 2V2
Neurotrauma 2022 is a unique opportunity to interact with a broad and diverse group of neurotrauma professionals, critical care workers and other health professionals in the field of neuroscience, alongside decision makers, NGOs, patients and advocates. The scientific programme will feature a wide spectrum of different and dynamic educational formats: plenaries, seminars, meet-the-expert sessions, virtual workshops, simulations labs, live surgery, communication and poster sessions, debates on best practices, guidelines, as well as technologies and innovations.
The Neurotrauma 2022 rotates through five continents every three years, and typically brings together 8,000+ participants from over 120 countries. The switch to virtual format will increase your visibility and organisation’s exposure to national and international markets even further. Become a sponsor and/or exhibitor or hold an industry-supported symposium at this must-attend Congress for the global community in obstetrics and gynaecology.
The NNS 2022 Symposium offers a variety of sponsorship options, including but not limited to:
- Industry-supported symposia
- Live exhibit spaces
- Digital advertising opportunities
- And more!